Tag Cloud

Monday, July 10, 2006

tejpwriter, text editor for Palm

tejpwriter is a nifty text editor and viewer for your general plaintext document needs. If you work with text documents often, this is an excellent program to add to your Palm.

I have tried a few other similar apps but they are either too basic(Cardtext) or too confusing(like Palmfiction). tejpwriter has a simple yet attractive UI with almost everything you need to edit your text documents. It can supposedly even read Word docs albeit with some mangled codes but I have yet to test it out. It even has a built-in thumbboard for those who prefer thumb typing. Best of all its GPLed and FREE! Highly recommended.

http://twriter.atspace.com

1 comments:

johnny bright said...

Great tip, Roy. It's the best editor for Palm I've ever seen and here's the first place I've read about it. Now I can write all important stuff on my PC with jEdit (task, reference, projects, GTD etc), sync with my Palm and even edit it with tejpwriter. Tks a lot!

Post a Comment